Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mobile Upload

Jillian is officially crawling. She did her first real crawl on Easter (4/4/10) with both sets of grandparents present, which was really cool. Now, a couple days later, she's motoring everywhere. All she wants to do if I'm near is crawl over and climb all over me. Man, that is one grabby little girl. She can pretty much pull to a standing position by herself, mostly on me. She hasn't done it in her crib yet, that I've seen, so we haven't had to lower the mattress, but it won't be long.

By the way, when I say motoring, I'm not kidding. Her latest favorite things to do vocally are growling and blowing raspberries, and when she does them whilst crawling, she really brings to mind a little car. It's ridiculously cute. I'm trying to get a video of it to post on here. We'll see if I'm successful!

No comments: