Wednesday, May 5, 2010

K's Latest Quips

"Are you kidding?!"

"I'm serious."

"Speak up, Mommy!" (When she wants me to respond to her)

"See? I told ya!"

"I guess so."

"Oh, boy....."

"No, thank you." (When we ask her to do something she doesn't want to do or eat something she doesn't want to eat.)

"Little help, here?"

These are almost always completely random.

She also occasionally refers to herself in the third person, so I guess it's time for me to stop referring to myself as "Mommy," although I'll still do that with Jillian, I guess, so.....whatever.

Jillian has taken to making the "Ow" sound. Between us and Katherine, she probably hears it enough. Not sure if she knows what it means, though. :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

BAHAHAHAHA ohhh, Katherine. I've been reading your travel stories, which are so great and so well-written, but this just compelled me to comment. What a goof!

ummKatherine said...

Totally a goof. I wish you could see the facial expressions & body language that accompany these little outbursts. Truly entertaining!