Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Katherine's new diaper bag!


We're preparing to take a 2-week trip overseas in May, and I decided to get Katherine another diaper bag for the journey. The one I have is gorgeous (silk, hand-made in China and brought back for me by a friend), but a bit flashy for travel (and a little smaller than I'd like--plus, the fabric's not the most easily cleanable). So, I made the trek to Babies 'R' Us yesterday and ended up with this. I'm pretty excited! Even Daddy won't mind carrying it. Can't wait to pack it up and try it out!


On a side note, traveling with babies is really complicated, yo. They require a lot of advanced preparation and forethought as far as gear goes. I also bought a sling and a travel bed for her, just to name a couple of things. Whew! She's worth it, though. I mean, look at her!


1 comment:

Josh and Jenni said...

Yeah, she is adorable! If we all had babaies that pretty, well... God is good!!